My pros/cons list for Aber and Cardiff uni. It’s making me really anxious and annoyed because I just want to decide. I want the decision to be over. As you won’t be able to see the picture I’ll post them here.
- Haz, Billy and Ben are going.
- Student town.
- Better accommodation.
- More chance of an ensuite.
- People in Aber are happier overall.
- Lower boundaries.
- Further away.
- Small town; little to do.
- Less prestigious.
- Russell Group uni.
- Links to really big companies; sponsorship deals.
- Higher employment rate.
- Prestigious course; outranks Aber.
- Closer to home.
- Wanted Cardiff for two years.
- Prime location - more to do.
- Know not many people there.
- More expensive.
- Higher boundaries.
- More competitive course.
- Lower grades (possibly).
- Worse accommodation.
My choices so far, it’s pretty unsuccessful.
That’s right, there are genuine good times being had in my life. I got into Cardiff university and only need two As and the Welsh Bac, I don’t need to worry that much since I can get into Aber with two Bs if I don’t get the scholarship, I find out the results for the scholarship soon, I avoided three points with pure luck (and manners) and good weekends and my money is sorted out. It’s going to be a good summer, hopefully.
Positive post? Optimism? That’s right. I don’t know what to write about lately because of happiness. I’ll need to find something soon.